AngeLyzer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AngeLyzer Alliance Website

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Torsin Stormstrike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torsin
Angel
Angel
Torsin

Knowledge : 12

Torsin Stormstrike Empty
PostSubject: Torsin Stormstrike   Torsin Stormstrike I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Hello all. I am a 26 year old married man to a wonderful wife. I had tried Rappelz a long time ago in college but stopped when I moved away from the school. My wife is a Rappelz player as well and we started recently again to try it together. I can't wait to meet everyone in the guild and can't wait to have fun with guild events. Have a great day all!
Back to top Go down
LunaBlackmoon
Principality
Principality
LunaBlackmoon

Knowledge : 191

Torsin Stormstrike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torsin Stormstrike   Torsin Stormstrike I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:28 am

As guild leader of TwistedAngels guild I'd like to welcome you and your wife back to rappelz and also to our alliance, hope you'll enjoy your stay and have a lot of fun with all of us
Back to top Go down
Torsin
Angel
Angel
Torsin

Knowledge : 12

Torsin Stormstrike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torsin Stormstrike   Torsin Stormstrike I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm definitely enjoying the time I've spent in the guild Smile Doing my best to level but have been busy with work and try to log on as much as possible. Hopefully I'll have a normal schedule soon.
Back to top Go down
LunaBlackmoon
Principality
Principality
LunaBlackmoon

Knowledge : 191

Torsin Stormstrike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torsin Stormstrike   Torsin Stormstrike I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:13 am

Oh do not worry about not being able to play reguralily, cause neither am i at the moment, and probably i should move this topic to the proper guild section lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Torsin Stormstrike Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torsin Stormstrike   Torsin Stormstrike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torsin Stormstrike
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngeLyzer Alliance :: Twisted Hearts :: Our Members-
Jump to: